| This morning when I woke up, I looked out of the window, there's a light mist. It's amazing and I don't know why I have a feel of touching. Actually I dislike this kind of weather. I like summer with shiny sun. Though I seldom dislike the hot weather and the sweat, I am tolerate to the high temperature but not the low temperature. Today is the end of the November, it's not the coldest in winter. I can't imagine my sleep during Jan/Feb, my foot are always cold so I can't sleep. I think that's why I like summer rather than winter. Maybe I'll say,'Deliver me to Equator' in this winter again. Chinese test is round the corner, yet I haven't prepared any for it. To be frank, I don't worry about it anymore as the frequency is so high. It kinda disturbing too. Ooops..I just remember that out Speech Day will be held on Thursday. It should be boring again and someone will go to the stage once and once and once more. It's quite good for him as he deserves it. But for the audience, it's sometimes disgusting. Nonetheless, I appreciate of his results very much. He really deserves it. If I'm correct, this is the first time I write in the morning. Hope it doesn't make you bore. |