Forever
Wednesday, November 27, 2002
Satisfy with the seat..
Haha~ Today change the seat~ Great~ I was surrounded by 4 gals who are all my best friends. Namely Kit, June, Alice and Sandy. What a good news! But my voice seems having some problem and I'm afraid how I'll have my speech tomorrow. Haiz.. Joyce didn't go to school today. I wonder what's happened with her. Hope all the best for her.

I sent that guy's photo to my dear last night. And he said that guy looks like him a bit. I think so. Quite funny and I can't believe they look like so much.

Well, Mr Jack Ngan today felt sick and had bad temper to us. I feel sad and shall we apologize to him? For what we did today is really a shame. How can we treat him like that? Don't we think that he's very kind to us. His speech make me think deeply. What shall we do by then? I guess Miss Lau will scold us tomorrow as we deserve it. Just hope those who get sick can recover soon.

I'm going to eat dinner. See you all then.

Slid down the rainbow at 6:15 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation