Forever
Monday, November 25, 2002
Sports Day-1
Today very exhausted!! Actually I'm happy today though was teased by my friends about the event I took. I've great improvement in sports already. I could not reach the standard in high jump and shot put before, but today I can over the standard. Clearly, I can't compete with those in Girls A who aged 2 to 3 years older than me! I was only 16 and is the youngest in Girls A. Anyway, I know what I'm poor in sports and sports is not my interest too! I think I've the courage to take part in is already a good scene. At least, better than someone who fears to lose the games. 5D wins the inter-class relay competition! Yeah~ Alex Lam, Chong Fanny, Nuhc Law and Wong Hiu Hung really did very well. All of us in 5D are proud of them!! They're clever, smart and hard-working. They're the typical students in 5D. So..haha...(and I'm in 5D too).

Singing Contest is round the corner and June and I still haven't prepared for it yet. Hoho...porbably, I think we'll be teased again in the coming future.

Well, I think today I've already written too much things. And that's all for now. I'm glad to know you're sitting in front of your computer and reading my boring journal day by day!

Slid down the rainbow at 7:28 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation