| Haha~ Yesterday didn't write anything. So lazy I'm. Because of the dead-like slow connection of my HKBN. I really disappointed with the services provided. Have a conslusion of yesterday now. We had our speech competition and I only got 80 marks. Joyce deserved 87 and became the first runner-up. Yeah~ I'm thrilled when hearing that. Actually I've got a light flu and my nose was blocked. So my 'N' sounds very good!! However, other.. hehe..not sure how to say already. What I have done today is to play badminton with my classamates and watching and watching tv for a whole day. I thought tonight I'll carry on watching my favourite tv programmes. I'm not sure I was sleepy is under the influence of my flu or anything else. Anyway, I can sleep on the sofa when the tv programme is broadcasting. Sleeping on my sister's legs is very very warm. I wonder why she didn't scold me away from her. Maybe because she was watching the tv too. Enough for me, does anyone wanna to share his/her experience to my friends here? If so, you're welcomed to click 'Contact Me' and I'll post it here for you. |