| Hi all, writing here have already been half a month already. Do you have a nice day today? Today is really cool. It's the coldest in this month I think. I had a warm dinner with my family tonight. We've a chafing dish. So warm it's. The greatest thing is that, today the duty of washing the dishes belongs to my dear sister!!! yeah~ I'm responsible to sweep the floor only. Haha, it is an excellent errand for me. My god loves me so much. I can't tolerate with the 180 degrees change in the weather. Life in winter is always hard for me. However, I love the scene of snowing. It should be very romantic, though I've never seen before. Nevertheless, I believe one day I'll have the chance to see and feel it myself. After reading my diary yesterday. What do you think about life? Do you have any ideas about the meaning of life or the attitude towards life? I think you should have some suggestions. Should share with me once you want. Christmas is round the corner. What have you planned? Travelling abroad? Studying hardly at home? Dating out with friends? haha~ I don't have any ideas yet. Maybe...hehe..keep it as a secret first. Later if I've happy things wanna share with you, I would write here to celebrate with you all. Now it's the time for me to tidy my messy room, or I'll be scolded by those well acquainted reprimand by my parents. Hopefully, I haven't been reproved by them for weeks already. Am I applying for?! :> |