Forever
Monday, December 02, 2002
Champion 5D
Today is a great day for 5D. We're very excited with the compeition of the table tennis. This match is 5D vs 5E. The class who wins the match will be the champion. Our class representatives are Chung Fung, Oreo Chau, Max Lam and Nicola Chan. The match was very very exciting. We win the no. 1,3 and 5 matches. Finally, 3-2 won 5E. 5D best again. We're proud of them.

I'm not sure why you all like putting Alice and I together as someone's admirer. I don't mind being compared. Yet I know she doesn't like hearing such gossip. I don't want to be any obstacle of my friends' fortune. Do you read me? If you get what I mean, please stop saying that anymore. Also, I don't wanna someone(<--specificly) misunderstands me. Ok?

Tomorrow need to sing the school song in the rehersal of the Speech Day. It's kinda monotonous to sit there and clap the hands mechanically. Anyway, I don't have chance to evade from that.

Slid down the rainbow at 5:11 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation