Forever
Wednesday, December 11, 2002
Enter the Final
Today really thrilled! The group composed by June and I was progressed to the final!! yeah~ It really make us surprise. When Mr Leung announced no.45 is going to final. We two laugh loudly. We can't believe in our ears. It's amazing! Actually I am afraid that I'll make June lose. Surely it's not my desire. However, there're lots of things that can't be estimated, right? (though June said that she won't mind that, it's not good to do that so.) I really pray that we won't make any ugly mistakes during the contest. Obviously we don't espect we can get any prize. But don't be the worst among 9 groups is already ok.

Maybe I was frustrated in these few days. I thought I've bad temper today. If I'd tempered on anyone of you, please forgive me. I'll be recover soon. Sorry! (sorry is one the four elements that Miss Wong said should know how to say) I admit it was my fault. I really need your forgiveness. Sorry to all of my friends that hurt by me today :<

Slid down the rainbow at 5:07 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation