| Orh..Today is the second day of the Singing Contest. It's laughable and entertaining to see the performance of other schoolmates. Those who dance are more fascinating too! It's kind of Mr Jack Ngan to let us leave the lesson and go watching. Anyway, Biology laboratory lessons are thrilling too. Some 5D jokes were made again. I wonder if they'll put them on the stage of Singing Contest. I was depressed when hearing someone says something to me today. I know I should not be sad. But it's heart-breaking to anyone of you if you were me. I've never thought that someone has that thought in its deepest heart. Nonetheless, maybe I deserve it. It's really a misery to me. Yet, I don't have any desire to do anything to someone anymore. If someone has given you up, what will you do then? There's no point to treat someone good either. Conceivably, it'd better for me to let something go away momentarily. Don't say any bad things, I should be glad that my holiday is coming soon. There're n someone, how can I care about so much among all someone. Anyhow, I've done all the thing that I can do. Ask now for gods and be at peace. (Please don't respond be with 'Peace? What's peace?') hehe... All the best for you all! |