| It's really disgusting with the non-stop Chinese tests, though this time I spend so little time and put so little effort on it. Haha, what should I write here? Maybe I'm a bit mad with the revision already. And sometimes I don't know what I'm talking too. I just aware that this few days I was scolded by many people, including my friends and parents. Certainly, my sister won't be an exception. This morning when I woke up and said less than 10 sentences, I was scolded by my mother. This afternoon, I was shouted by my sister n times which is uncountable. This night when having my dinner, I was blamed by my father. He said I always reject his speech and saying. It'd better for me to learn how to be silent all these years. It's a must to start trying now or my life will be full of others' blame. To be frank, I really hate being asked to shut up in phone. |