Forever
Sunday, December 01, 2002
Fish-ball noodles again
Well, today is a nice day. I study for my Chinese test. It's great that the two chapters that I'm going to have test with are my favourite. So it sounds great to me.

I ate fish-ball noodles again. This time I added my favourite spicy sauce to it. yummy...nothing better than eating that noodles. I suddenly have a consciousness that though fish-ball noodles never care about my feeling towards it, it doesn't matter. I have to take upon myself only. There's no point for me to comfort anyone. Maybe you don't comprehend me, it's fine. I know what I'm doing now is ok. What I'm saying now is just a glance of touch. It seems not the one I used to be. hehe..I think so..

The photos of Sports Day I have developed already. You can ask me to have a look tomorrow. For further enquiry, please contact chengm5d@hotmail.com. Those who want to have a copy of the photos can ask me. Please notice that some of you may be charged heavily and someone is free of charge. It depends on who you are. Hehe.. just joking. (it's kinda not laughable.)

Have to leave now. See you all tomorrow.

Slid down the rainbow at 7:07 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation