Forever
Thursday, December 12, 2002
Interesting voice of Mr Chan
Today is a shiny day. It's still cool though. Got anything interesting? I think the most interesting thing must be the voice and that 'scold' by Mr Chan duing additional mathematics lesson. It's laughable and entertaining. But in the English lesson, haha.. presentation is quite imformative I think. Maybe not very suitable to me.

I just got some feelings in friends. 'If you feel it in your heart and you understand me, stop right where you're, everybody sing along with me' I know many of you know me very well and sometimes even more than I know myself. But sometimes when people misunderstand me a lot. I don't want to mislead anyone. However, I don't want to explain too much too. What shall I do? Can anyone help me?

I don't mind if anyone misunderstands me, but you should consider my feeling. Anyway, I know you'll probably misunderstand me. Never mind, because it's not any strange things anymore.

Tomorrow early morning have to go to school again. It's sometimes disgusting and I don't dare to say I'm sure to wake up on time. I've to ring Sally up too. So great responsibility I've carried. sing..sing...sing.......

Slid down the rainbow at 9:47 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation