Forever
Saturday, December 07, 2002
Life is...
Last night I received the letter from the blood donation. And I thought for a long while why people who carry AB type can receive all types of blood. But people who are universal donators can only get O type of blood? This is the unfair phenomenon. Just hours before I talked to my good friend. He told me that ‘Life is liked that’. Is it liked that? Life is unfair? I know that there is no fair in the place with air. This is the truth. Maybe I aware it too late. Nonetheless, I know it now. And I'll have a deeper and more understanding about this situation. Ermm..at least in the examination there's a little trend to fair. This is the minimum requirement, isn't it?

Do you think that I'm too naive? I think for my age, people should not see and think the things on the surface only. But also on the deeper part. There's some hints to face our tough life. 'just be happy.. have positive attitude.. everything will past fast.' This is what my friends enlightened me.

Sometimes when you feel blur about life, or even feel alone. Find a friend to talk to. They're good listeners and they always give you unlimited suggestions with care and concerns. I'd like to thank some of my friends here. But it's not wise to name them all. If someday you find that you want to share your feeling whatever happiness or sadness, you can talk to me. I hope I'll be helpful to you.

Slid down the rainbow at 7:19 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation