Forever
Saturday, December 14, 2002
Struggled with PA homework
I thought I've got a light flu today. Maybe because last night. Anyway, taking medicine is not a harsh thing to me. Even though not feeling very well today, I still have to do my PA with 4 questions homework and 7 questions of past papers.

Just the day before my friends and I chat about being treated as a fool. Well, I thought that there should be no one wants to be a fool. Then what can we do to avoid this phenomenon? The first thing is that you should treat the friends next to you good and with faith and sincere. You should never think that they won't know you're treating him/her as a fool or taking advantages from them. Because everyone, even as dumb as I also can feel it.

It's your decision too. Maybe someone is interested in treating others as a fool. Well, if the situation likes that. It's fine. As I admit I am a fool. "And like a fool who will never see truth..'

Slid down the rainbow at 6:59 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation