| Life is too busy. I'm tired with the preparation of all things around. Time runs away quickly. There're lots of work accumulated on my table. Also, lots of newspapers lie on my desk. Textbooks, test papers, work sheets, lots of lots of things are there in my messy room. I guess I'll be scolded by my father very soon, though he is always satisfied with my room. Maybe as what Sally said, we're too tired and we've some emotional problems. I'm sad to make June angry. I know I should not have done that. I hope you won't care and put it in your heart. It seems that what I did today are all wrong. With the competition, argue with June, lots of things did wrongly. Though 5D is the first runner-up in the competition. It seems that we can do better if I didn't lose. I feel guilty to 5D. >_<.. Really exhausted as today is enery-comsuming. Gonna rest now..see you tomorrow. |