| Thursday, June 10, 2004 |
| Ask Before See |
I found that I treat everything seriously. I don't mean that treating everything seriously is not good. But I think I cannot soothe myself when I see something that is/are not reasonable. Sometimes I cannot find my way to solve the problem. When I don't satisfy with something or someone, how could I make it?
I felt a bit disappointed today. I cannot say that I'm sad, but it's really discouraging. Why can't you ask me before you see my things? How if the things should not be seen by you? Won't you feel embarrassed if it's really like that? This time I don't know who's the lucky one. You lucky or I lucky, so we don't have even worse situation. Yet, I wanna tell you that it's the basic courtesy. Please show that. I begin to mistrust them. Why? My problem? Probably yes...
Even though you know that I will give you see my things, please ask and then open that. Don't take without asking for permission. It's very rude to anyone.
For those who always ask questions that is not related to them, please reserve your curiousity, or use it on academic. Don't bother me anymore.
Lastly, I'm happy that I can company ManMan to see her dreamlover. It's also my pleasure to help you take photos! See how smart I'm!! kakaaaa. When will we publish our book '100 Rejection' ? |
Slid down the rainbow at 7:59 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|