Forever
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Exam, OVER!
Cool! This cool doesn't mean that I feel cold in this terribly hot summer. I mean I've finished my nine-day exam. I always dislike the administrator who sets this schedule to have two papers of the same subject in two days. It costs too long for me to finish all.


Let me have a conclusion on my papers done in these weeks. I don't think I can score very high in the examination. I just hope that I can pass all papers. It's not easy to do that as you know that my oral exam and listening test of UE were not good. It doesn't matter. I should see this as a practice other than an examination.


I've been thrilled for our plan to go to Zhangmutou for weeks. I want time pass faster. Yet, you all know that after this summer holiday, we will be promoted to Secondary 7. I miss my Secondary 6. It seems that the time in Secondary 6 is very short. I did have a glance over the ALevel life only. I didn't notice all scene yet. Can you give me more time? Maybe I want to evade from challenges? I know I'm not a good loser. I will argue on those topics that I think it's not fair or what. I don't mean that I should lose more to practise myself. However, I think it'd better for me to develop a better thought over 'loses'. People should learn how to lose, then they can know where to start again. You know I cannot lose something. I cannot lose my prospect; I cannot lose my feeling; I cannot lose my friends and family. Apparently, you're one of the most important parts that I cannot lose.


I satisfy with my afternoon today. It's quite good for us to stay together and play! Surely, it would be the best if we can sustain this band of friends in the foreseeable trip. I really look forward to seeing this.


Let's cheer about our end of exam! The worried part would worry us tomorrow.
Slid down the rainbow at 6:54 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation