Forever
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Yearly Examination
Hello everybody. How are you? I'm now having the exam. This is the second day of my nine-day-yearly-examination. I'll only be free after 29th June. And tell you frankly, I've not revised for the Biology yet. They're memory requiring. I guess I will not score as high as last term test. Moreover, I've poor performance in today's UE Listening test too. I wonder why KillQ sat those crazy questions. He's a bit mad and abnormal.


Suddenly I've a few ideas pop out. They guide me to do something more meaningful in this summer vacation. Well, yes, I've lost many summer vacation in engaging in the TV programmes, playing computer games etc. But you know that they're all relaxing and good to spend your time with. And now, I'm 18 and I don't know will this be the last summer vacation I've ever. You may say that I'm too pessimistic. Yet, you should know that we cannot be so proud to say that we can surely have a place in xx university. I'm not confident and strong enough to say this. What I can do is to aspire my dream with hard-working only.


Do you have any plans for the long summer vacation? Or do you want to ask me out together? Please tell me your plan and share your happines with me first. I need stimulation to sustain these 10 days. Will you give me enough surprise? ^_^
Slid down the rainbow at 4:53 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation