| Friday, July 23, 2004 |
| 37.2 |
My cough is the same as previous days. I didn't feel very well this morning. I suspected that I caught a fever when I woke up. Fortunately it's not really high, 37.2 degree only, still can say as normal. I didn't go to anywhere today. I don't have intention to go out too. I stayed at home and kept my promise to my mum: to help her wash the toilets. Actually I should not say as 'help her', I'm a part of this family, I should do something.
I found that the sky is blurred today. As first I looked forward to today much. It has been rainy day for quite a number of days. But finally I knew that it's not as what I predicted before. Maybe I expected too much, so make me disappoint more.
What drove my disappointment should be forgotten, I learnt how to keep sad things in heart. Maybe she is right, the one who is wrong is I. Please don't ask me anymore. |
Slid down the rainbow at 10:55 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|