| Saturday, July 03, 2004 |
| Enjoyable Bowling |
This is the second time I type this diary. The previous one was deleted by me accidentally. I feel unassisted when I knew that the writing is deleted. In fact, I deleted the whole window other than the passage solely.
Okay, I try to remember part of the deleted items now.
I went to play bowling with my friends after school yesterday. It’s great that we’ve lunch in Delifrance. I love that hot dog very much! Keke… My score in bowling was not high and low, just normal only. Well, see it as a game. Relax, Max, don’t be so excited even your mark is lower than Alice’s. Raymond always brings us with happiness, so does Alfred!
I don’t intend to write anything about the papers released these few days. Time will bring us to think again.
When I received the note from Mr Li, I was shocked by the first requirement of the project. It was about a poster. And the first line is that it should be printed by printers. Oh my god! Why is he so cruel to ask us to design the poster in computers? So cruel to me! I don’t wanna use computer to type a poster! It’s really a hard job for me, who is an idiot of computer. :< Really disappointed that we’ve to do so many homework in this vacation.
Five days left for my Secondary Six school life. It seems to be a bit short for us to enjoy our life here.
Raymond and I also guess that you’ve come back. Sally, don’t play anymore. We know you’re in Hong Kong now. Why do you like to surprise us? Do you think it’s a good game to cheat us? Well, fine. If you’ve not come back yet, it doesn’t matter. Because you cannot see us next week. Kaakaa… Then you cannot see your lover Max!!! Hohoho… *Anyone mind if I sell Sally about who’s her lover here?
Life is full of ups and downs. Therefore we should bear all happiness in mind, and forget all sadness. Then we can enjoy all precious moments. Treasure our time when we’re young, as we’ve to bear many responsibilities in the future, which is not as easy as today’s. |
Slid down the rainbow at 11:35 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|