| Tuesday, July 06, 2004 |
| Ever Have A Dream Come True |
I know I've not written here for several days and I didn't study for the examination too. I didn't have intention to revise last week. Always make use of the reason that I've enough time or I was already very tired. I know this is not what I should do or behave. Baby, don't worry. I'll grasp my time this week.
I know this week would be the hardest week for me ever. With many tutorial classes, I should grow stronger, with enough sleeping and concentrate more during lessons as well as tutorial classes. This is not our dark age, rather a challenge for us. We won't scare, we won't fear. We will hold our faith tight and step forward. EVER have a DREAM come true...
From the start we will grow...and there's still a long long way to go [We Will Get There] |
Slid down the rainbow at 9:35 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|