| Wednesday, July 14, 2004 |
| Sorry |
I went to have so-called 'tea' with my friends. It sounds cool that we all played together and chatted freely. Certainly, if Summer2003 incident was not on going, it would be the best!! Now I call this incident as Summer2003II. I like playing that game a lot. I don't know what's the name of that game. Is it chess of what? Actually I don't know its English name. Just let it be, it's not a main point.
I'm very happy today! Yet I think I made my friend feel uneasy. I'm so sorry to her. Please forgive me. I promise I won't do it anymore. I apologize.
I think I'm feeling sick today. I sneezed many times tonight. It'd better for me rest more these nights. I hope it won't change my plan to the trip to China.
Goodnight ... |
Slid down the rainbow at 10:20 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|