| Sunday, August 29, 2004 |
| End of Summer Vacation |
I've not updated my diary for weeks. I know I'm very lazy to do this and that. I found that this is one of the summer vacations that I rest most. I'm addicted to reading non-syllabus-related books. I read more than 6 books already. But how about Chemistry? Physics or Biology? I doubted I didn't spend any time on them. Once I sit in front of the desk, facing them, I will feel very tired. Last night finally, eventually, I did my Biology homework. I scare that Miss Wong will blame me for my laziness. I still remember that Mr Li, my dear class teacher, told us that it doesn't matter with our foolishness, but we should not be lazy. Lazy? I guess no one will disagree with me that I'm lazy these few months.
I did regret when I was in the exam period in June. I regretted why I didn't spend more time on reading and revising things learnt. But then, what should I do? Now I lost nearly all my confidence. Worry and self-blaming seem to be my everyday work. I don't know where to get back my spirit. It seems to be a must to be confident again.
Secondary 7, a different stage for me, maybe it would be the hardest stage for me ever, I scare a lot. I always think that I scare because I care. But if I care, why I'm now sitting solely without giving anything? It sounds nonsense. How if you try to do your work, but you can't find a question that you know? How if you read your textbooks and you finally realize that you look undoubtedly no problem? Yet, the results is that you know NONE!
My cousin is now promoting to Secondary 4. She's very tense about her future, probably her results in HKCEE. HKCEE, an exam that I overcame, gave no surprise to me. This is a good thing. I always think that if you want to get more, then you will take many risks. Say as writing, you may risk scoring fail or distinction when you choose a topic with much space for you. I don't know what I can do now. Sometimes I really feel that examination is not a good game for me to play. I'm not fond of risking. If the risk is too large, then what should I choose?
Frankly, I don't have any ideas about choosing which department to study in university. I've my dream university. Some of you know it well, but I dare not tell those I'm not closed with. I scare I can't enrol to her, then what should I say after that? I'm in a dilemma now. God, can you ease my worries?
I hope I can overcome the challenges ahead. Thanks for standing next to me. Let's strive together. |
Slid down the rainbow at 12:09 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|