Forever
Thursday, November 04, 2004
Testing Test
Long time never write here. How're you getting on? Next week got Physics test again. It's a bit disgusting that he has to make different excuses to test. I don't think we've any words to say about these tests. I also don't know what I should put in the top priority first. Can anyone tell me?

Tuesday night, Sally rang me. I was so excited to receive her call. So far she's well getting on. (Got this grammar?) It's nice to know what's going on with her. Actually Peggy is coming back very soon. Then we can go out together again. I hope we'll enjoy our moments.

I found that the schedule is tightly packed now. Guessing how to squeeze some time to relax? I've not watched tv for more than 5 days already. TV, I miss you! But what programme(s) are attracting me? None! Waiting for stunning dramas~
Slid down the rainbow at 6:12 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation