Forever
Sunday, February 20, 2005
A Detail Sunday
I woke up at 10.15 this morning. Last night I heard my dad told my mum that my uncle and aunt will meet us at restaurant at 10.00. I was awake naturally at 9.37. With the warmth and good environment, I stayed in bed for more than half an hour, thought that they would wake me up. Then when the time went to 10.15, I can't sustain anymore. I began to think that they leave me at home as usual because they think that I will keep on sleeping. When I woke up, I found that none of them have got up. Oh my god! When have I come to be the first one to wake up? It surprised me.

Then I went to my parents' bedroom first, I saw that they're still sleeping soundly. I shaked them and said, 'Haven't you forgot we've dated aunt and uncle?'

My dad asked, 'What's the time now? I bet it's 9 something' OH MY GOD! 10 something already!! My dad still dared to say for himself, 'They said that they will leave home at 10 and did some work.' Oh...that's the final answer I got.

Luckily, when we arrived the restaurant at 11.00, they've not arrived yet. It sounds strange this morning.

After finishing the 'breakfast+lunch', I went to home and watched the news. Then my uncle called me to take something for him. I went downstairs to their new home, wow... I hurt my finger again when opening the heavy door near Tung's home. Now it becomes a bit red.

After that, I helped my father to tidy something for the visitors today. Then went out to meet June.

I saw my primary schoolmate at bus stop, then we travelled by 506 together. He changed a bit only! Kaka... we chatted about the past only. Actually I was not familiar with him when we were in primary school. We were in 1A and 2A together only. Then he went to class B for the consecutive four years. By the way, I don't really know him well. Just a normal chat. Fine...

I ate Delifrance with June today! Wow...so delicious! I love it. Due to the coupon, we couldn't change the bread into 'soft bread'. Must accept the 'hard bread'. I grade 'hard bread' a C originally, after last time that incident I graded it a D-. I've to promote and reinforce the fact that -- SOFT bread is the best!!

At 6.00 pm, we started doing the English mock exam. It doesn't have a high quality questions and answers. Moreover, what the so-called teacher said was perfectly rubbish. Among 10 sentences he said, only one or even half of a sentence is useful. He wasted me three hours. Oh God!

Arriving home, I saw my father's friends playing mahjong here. There are no chair in my bedroom... I cooked a plain noodles for myself after cutting the fruits for them. When I washed the bowl, I hurt my fingers again. Why was it so hot? >_<..sob sob..

It was not a really fine day for me.
Slid down the rainbow at 10:44 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation