| Monday, February 21, 2005 |
| Holiday |
This morning I went to Tai Po with my dad to deal with his mobile stuff. Well, it was so cold today. I hate standing in the rain. The weather is the most hateful among all.
After that we had lunch at a restaurant. That uncle is really laughable. He has a good sense of humour. I like people who always give fun to others.
He and my dad discussed about the domination of HKU in Hong Kong during the lunch. I didn't know how to react. Well... it's fine then. Anyway, I dislike the study atmosphere of HKU. I believe that atmosphere and attitude are the most important things in studies.
Deal with a little thing when arriving home, after finishing it I had a tea with my dad. Though the weather is terribly cold, I felt warm when I shared today's holiday with him. Maybe I should spend more time on academic as well as family.
My DEAR sister banned me to say 'neinei' anymore. I wanna say it now. Neinei! But can't send sms or say in anywhere when she knows, or I will receive a $1 penalty. What an unfair world. |
Slid down the rainbow at 4:13 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|