| Wednesday, February 23, 2005 |
| Maid |
Today we did 2004 CLC Reading Comprehension. WOw...again, a terrible paper. I couldn't finish it at the stated time. I was quite unhappy with it. Then after having lunch with Patsy and June, felt much better. The power of friends is always unestimated. We laughed terribly at the restaurant. Oh my god, my stomach was suffered at that time. Next time shouldn't laugh in that strong amplitude. I saw my student too. June said that they don't look like S2 guys, but S4. Then Patsy suggested that I look like S2 more. June even said that I should be in S1, kaka, yuppy. You're right~
If I could get back the time in TMGSS when I was in junior form, I would have done more than now. I would have tried my best in certain ways. But it's just a if-clause, we cannot do anything now.
I must be an expert if I can do that.
Releasing from school at 3.20, with QQ late lessons, I left school at 3.25. At that moment, I was sure that I can catch the bus which would arrive the bus stop at 3.39. When I arrived the bus stop, it was 3.38 only. BUT THEN, I got on the bus only at 3.55! What a ridiculous timetable! Oh my god, standing there for more than 15 minutes waiting for it. Too stupid I'm. But I dislike riding 506, that bus even more stupid than me. :p It should be in primary 4. June, right?
During the waiting period, a maid and her daughter approached me, asked me about the bus.
I should mention our dialogue here, sharing it with you all.
Mag-M, A-Maid
A: Could you show me where I can get from this direction?
M: Where do you want to go?
A: I want to go to Kwun Tong.
M: You may take 62X, with the heading of Yau Tong, just from this side. The bus stop is just there. (Pointing to a near bus stop)
When you expect that she will just say 'Thank you' and leave? Nope! You're wrong.
A: That bus is not 25what? I forget the name.
M: That is 259D, you should take that from the opposite side. But you can still travel by 62X in THIS side.
A: (very argumentative) No! That's 25what, can go to Kwun Tong.
M: (begin to lose her patience and smile) Both bus can go to Kwun Tong. But with different side.
A: But I remember that it has limited service during some particular time.
M: Yup, you're right, apply on 259D. But 62X is available throughout the day! (surely midnight maybe an exception)
A: When will the bus stop passing here?
M: (OH MY GOD! WHY DON'T YOU TAKE 62X AS I'VE MENTIONED?)
At this moment, her daughter told her that: She said that 62X can go to Kwun Tong, then please trust her.
OH! Thanks! I can't say that maids don't listen to others. But sometimes I think trust is something lack in this society. Many people don't trust their friends, their colleagues and even their family members. I know this society is full of sham, but we should develop confidence on others, as well as ourselves. Why can't she trust me? Surely I won't mind if she doesn't trust me, I've no loss at all. I just lose my patience only. She enlightened me, Maybe we should alter our attitude, too? |
Slid down the rainbow at 7:23 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|