Forever
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Winter
Today is really cold. Before I went out, I asked my sister if the outside is cool or not. And she gave me a negative answer. I just wear a T-shirt and a coat, 2 only. Wow...so terrible. I always say that the temperature difference between Melody Garden and Tuen Mun Town Center is 2 to 3K. Luckily I brought along with my scarf. Yup, think about scarf again. I think I should finish my pink colour scarf as soon as possible.

Last night the weather was fine, but cold. Maybe I've taken the bitter Chinese medicine before or some other things else, I feel very warm last night! Kakaa... yeah... This was the first time I feel that warm. Thank god.

I rested for long last night. Then I feel much better this morning. My sore throat disappeared but my nostril was stuck, feeling not very comfortable. Today I'm so well-behaved that I resisted June's chocolates. She is an evil. She asked me if I wanted to eat 3 different kinds of chocolates. I love them all. But I know if I keep on eating them, I will lose my voice. Then I can't use it for quite a number of days. I'll have exam very soon. You all know...

I found that I've changed a bit. In the past, I should have put that Miss So into the black list in the quality form already. Today I haven't. Maybe you will think that I didn't do that because my friends are urging me not to do so. Yet, I know if I insist to do that, no one can change me. Actually, she may not be as poor as I think? Anyhow, contributing to make someone lose his/her job is not a good idea, right?

Keep body warm, make heart hot, with sincere to do all the things in the future.

P.S. Lazy to type in Chinese again.
Slid down the rainbow at 8:43 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation