Forever
Monday, April 04, 2005
Genetic Modified Future
If genetic therapy is reliable, I strongly suggest that it should 'modify' the style and structure of out tedious public examination first.

Begin to think if there's any sickness about 'Acquired Immediate Drowsiness on Biology Studies'. If it is proved to be present, I'm sure I'm in a major problem.

The title of today's diary is the title I wrote in my Mock UE Writing. Just giggling about my naive writing in that paper about GM food, I can score marks merely because there's ignorant marker (Mrs x)! A fool can fool a fool!

^^ Yeah! Biology gives me love! No contradiction to the above saying :p
Slid down the rainbow at 10:04 pm
2 Comments:
  • At Sat Apr 09, 02:52:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said?/p>

    Hi, first time to come here! Quite a nice looking website. But your old one's closed now?
    Oh by the way, what's meant by 'Biology gives me love'? Got contradiction? I know....must be something, tell!!

     
  • At Sat Apr 09, 11:38:00 pm, Blogger manmag said?/p>

    God knows what happened with my old one?

    Biology gives me love because...
    erm...it tells me that giving birth to a baby is a difficult task as stated in Chapter 43! Kakaa

    Contradiction is I don't like reciting so much!

    Yah..that's all

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation