Forever
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Peggy Married
I dreamt of Peggy marries with a guy I know. Kinda funny... I asked her why she marries even when she is 20 only, then she told me that she likes that guy! So romantic! Another bride appears too, forget is Sally or someone closed with me else, kaka...so many friends married! Nice!

Work is quite tired, especially for those temptation from friends. You all go playing and wandering! I...miss someone...don't know when can see it again. :<

Last night bought my dreamt book! 'How To Get Rich' by Donald Trump! Yeah!! Thanks a lot! Lovin' you! I will read it this weekend! Yeah! Lovely coloured pen too! Thanks~

I became a passive smoker today. I hate my smell. DISGUSTING SMOKES! Why so less salary needs me to accept those nausea environment? Can money buy health?
Slid down the rainbow at 10:57 pm
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation