Forever
Friday, June 03, 2005
Buy for Dinner
English writing again...because I deleted my Chinese entry system accidentally and I haven't re-installed the system yet. So please tolerate my poor English writing.

Today I stayed at home, doing nothing, just like sleeping, watching old dramas from TVB, chatting with June. Yah...a funny chat with June today, about lots of things. About next week decision, shall we do that? I'm wondering if we can do that successfully. ^^

I went to market buy food for tonight's meal. Well...delicious! Though market is very hot, the floor is wet, I still feel glad that I can help my mum a bit. I saw my primary school classmate and her father in the market. They look nearly the same.

To Max: Yah...forget to sms you that I've helped you delivered your certificate copies. Mission completed. Be active! Don't miss the one...you get what I mean! keeee

Tomorrow is 4th June 2005, Saturday. What would happen? Is it an important day for a particular group of Chinese?

Wanna take photos with friends. I think I will be able to do this very soon. My queen sister is coming back. I sincerely pray that she won't disturb our normal life. She has a bad temper lately...terrible...
Slid down the rainbow at 10:18 pm
2 Comments:
  • At Sat Jun 04, 01:13:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said?/p>

    Thank you so much,well,i ve no time to miss anyone as i finally had a lesson with that boy.....
    quite stupid he is,making me a serious headache

    max

     
  • At Sat Jun 04, 04:41:00 pm, Blogger manmag said?/p>

    Is he sillier than you? If so, then he's very very stupid! keee

    You know someone wanna have a better understanding with you, then try to express to her more?! Date her out!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation