Forever
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Day with Grandmother
This morning I was waken by my Dad to go to drink tea with grandparents and then accompany my grandmother to go to Caritas Hospital to have checking. It was not boring because I brought along with my LOVE! How to Get Rich? Excellent! I love reading that very much. Today I finished further 20 pages. Really admire this man. He's a well-thought man.

After that I had lunch with her at West Kowloon that shopping mall, I'm so sorry that I forget its name. It's a bit pretty that my mobile phone didn't work well this morning. I couldn't even see 'SUNDAY' on the screen. What's going on with that? Then I'd to give it to my Dad to help me take for maintainence. Then I'd to do something that is very cruel for me. And I DID it!!! Sob sob... they no longer exist when I pressed two keys... >_<... must do something to recover...

I will sell my mobile phone if I can sell it for more than a hundred. ^^

It's so exciting to see my Patsy sister, Lily, Crystal, Rita and June tomorrow! Yeah~ So many girls. So great~ I'm looking forward to seeing my dearest friends tomorrow.

A nice chat with Sally tonight. I should have written here several days ago. Thanks Sally! You can really read my mood from my lines. You're genius! I'm alright now. If you wanna ask so many sensitive questions, please ask me later when the time is appropriate.
Slid down the rainbow at 10:25 pm
3 Comments:
  • At Thu Jun 09, 10:13:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said?/p>

    It's pretty your mobile phone can't work?

     
  • At Thu Jun 09, 06:24:00 pm, Blogger manmag said?/p>

    Yah...yesterday was a bad day.. you know someone ...... haiz...so sad

    Welcome to my diary ^^

     
  • At Fri Jun 10, 05:04:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said?/p>

    Well... mag, i'll never know when will be the 'suitable time', and i'm not gonna keep asking u.....................

    Sa

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation