Forever
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Frustrated
Today is a rainy day. I mean the weather, not totally for my mood. I was quite frustrated today. My grandmother was operated today. It's quite sad...when I saw her lying on the bed, I just felt that I'm useless. It's really hard. Then I saw my uncle and aunt 4. My aunt 4 told me that my cousin Ah B scored highest mark in English/Mathematics in his class! Well done clever boy. It's my pleasure to help you! I will try my best and put more effort to teach you.

It's quite annoying to see someone pretends every day everywhere no matter who you're. Hatred...no boundary

I was hired to be a local maid for 3 days. I wanna help my mum to do all the housework in this contract. I will cook the dinner. They promised me they will eat all stuff I cook. Right...I used 'stuff' instead of 'dishes' or 'food'. I will cook my brand name chicken wings. It would be a new try.

I sold my mobile phone tonight. I hope the one who will own it in the future won't cry for its automatically switch off function! kakaaa...

Suddenly wanna eat Delifrance again
Slid down the rainbow at 10:47 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation