| Friday, June 17, 2005 |
| Monopoly |
I don't know how to deal with those stuff. Can anyone teach me? I think it's the time for me to tackle the problem. Tonight I won't have mood to deal with them. I hope I can get up early tomorrow morning so that I can finish them before the so-called 'deadline'. Don't know is 'deadline' or 'dead line'.
Today finally lost Monopoly. Even though when I didn't have enough money to pay for the rent to Raymond Lam, we combined our assets, we still lost to Max because we've visited his 4 houses The Peak for 5 times. Max is the monopoly.
Many books and notes are lying on my desk, waiting me to tidy them up. But my mood is just the same as my desk, waiting me to rearrange. |
Slid down the rainbow at 11:37 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|