Forever
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Refused Feast
Thanks Joyce and Raymond Lam. *I wanna ask a question if this 'and' gives the meaning 'Joyce Lam + Raymond Lam' or just 'Joyce + Raymond Lam'?

Never mind, Joyce won't care about this title, only Raymond Lam will care about that.

I'm pretty sorry to Max. I know I shouldn't say that I'm not going to that feast. I said yes before because I was forced by my parents. After chatting with Raymond, he taught me some skills in communicating with my parents. Well, I couldn't deny that he's a good 'liar'.

Now it's so great. I'm not pressured to go to those nonsense feast. *For me I use 'nonsense' this word, but for many others, they may enjoy this incident. All my best friends are not going, then what's the aim for me to go? You may claim that I go there to thank teachers. Well, why can't I thank them one by one if I really appreciate them?

Now I won't give any troubles to Patsy! This is a good news! Sorry everyone, I know I should behave maturely. But at this moment I really think that it's too hard for me to do those things.

I will go back to school to find my teachers one day. I promise.
Slid down the rainbow at 11:16 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation