Forever
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Stampoholic
http://www.hongkongpoststamps.com/hkpo-eng/about_us/philatelic_newsletter/20050101_20050630/20050601c.htm

So fantastic the stamps are! I'm addicted to....stampoholic!

Actually I'm not severely attracted by Hong Kong Disneyland. But it would be a nice experience if I can explore there with someone.

These few days holding my 'Trump, How to Get Rich' for the whole night. It's excellent. I like the style.

I went to Shatin today, accompanying June to have interview by Social Work, CUHK. I sincerely hope that she can enter her favourite department. After that, we went to Shatin town center to do shopping, just ate a fairly expensive lunch together, with the win of Mr Alfred Wong. Then bought nothing. Kaka...nice trip. After arriving home, I was thoroughly tired already. Anyway, I'm glad to accompany you to the interview. Luckily, you did quite well so that you didn't waste our hearts to be with you. ^^

Peggy...please take care...All the best for you and don't forget to miss me! kekee

Tomorrow comes Friday...
Slid down the rainbow at 9:24 pm
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation