Forever
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Terrible Sense
This morning when I was conscious from sleeping, my heart was quite upset. I think it's about my academic. I know the date of releasing HKALE results approaches. I don't know why this morning I had a strong sense that I will follow my sister to enter BBA@HKUST. I don't mean that it's a bad choice for me. I just thought that I appreciate my 1st choice more. I sincerely pray that I can enter that. I don't know how to describe my feeling. This feeling/thought is terrible. All friends around me are that confident about that offer. Why couldn't I share some from them? Why can't I score higher in my exam? Why I've the sense of entering HKSUT?

I don't know what I should do now. The feeling is so unstable.

I don't wanna predict what will go next...it's a mystery -___-

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible
Slid down the rainbow at 4:15 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation