| Thursday, September 08, 2005 |
| At U lib again |
My computer has not been repaired yet. Well, I feel quite innocent that I brought a computer which is not able to use in hall. But I'm sure someone will still say that I 'stole' her computer without paying any! God! I am paying for the maintainence fee ! Who say I'm paying nothing? >_<...
I'm writing in U Lib now. I finished this morning's 'Introduction to Literature'. Frankly, I'm not interested in English or even Chinese literature before. It is something that I can only understand slowly with full and detail explanation. I am depressed. I don't want to do something that I couldn't do well no matter how I try. *Suddenly think of 'That's why you go away' due to the lyrics of 'no matter how I tried' Crazy gal...
Last night I cooked a full meal with Rachel, my classmate. She lives in NA. If we're not that far apart we will cook more often. I'm sure. Then this morning lost appetite to eat two bread. *it's rather small one. Then rushed to the literature class. My classmates in that class are brilliant. It seems that only me, one and the only one, cannot understand their language and think that they're using alien language? Professor Lisa Wong impressed me a lot. I hope I can learn more from her, in every aspects. She will enlighten me later, won't she?
Just now before I come to write my diary, I tried to login in Yahoo! Email. But I failed. I don't know what's going on with that. I hope it will recover very soon as I've something important there gotta read.
In the afternoon I still have 4 lessons. I like the general education I took because the topic is funny and the most important thing is that it DOES NOT HAVE FINAL EXMAINATION. Maybe the quizes I can do well? Yup, its name is Natural Hazard.
Yesterday afternoon I took a long nap. Good! Now my panda eyes eliminates 20%.
I couldn't write email in Yahoo! Maybe I try to write in Hotmail?
Finally I've thought of what topics I'm going to write in my story. ^^ After finishing I send to you all or post it here? But everything needed to be approved by my tutor first.
Contact me if you want my room phone number. Leave me a message through email please. |
Slid down the rainbow at 11:09 am  |
|
|
|
|
|
|