| Saturday, September 17, 2005 |
| Happy Friday Evening |
I gotta write in English again because there's no Chinese input system that I know. I'm very sorry about that.
At 3 something I ended all lessons today. Then I went to Tsim Sha Tsui for book stuff as well as meeting my friends. Wow~ June and Sally always sounds fun! Actually I'm not very sure why Max behaved like today. He won't do that in normal days. I've not seen Li Wai Man for a long time too. Tony looked taller!? Kakaaa... really thin he is. Then we chatted at the Avenue of Star(s)? After that we ate ice-cream in McDonald's. We took quite a number of photos in Tsim Sha Tsui. I hope I can upload some here. They went back Tuen Mun to have hot pot! JEALOUS! I gotta come back Shatin because tomorrow early in the morning I have CHINESE LESSONS! Oh my god! So I swear next week I won't be here even though it's CUHK's Open Day. None of my business! I gotta go home!!!!! I love my home!!
I came back to campus and went to NA Rachel's room. Though her room is small compared with mine. I think it's still ok because the facilities are fine. Thanks for your dinner! *though it's me to cook her the noodles. Rachel is such a cute girl. Yet, she is not my gf yet~~~~~ hohohoho
This week many lessons are discussing a sentence pattern like this: it's me to... so I imitated. ^^
Tomorrow can go home and at delicious food! See Ms Chan tomorrow~ Nice~
Kinda hungry now. I should find Mr Chow now.
Goodnight everybody. |
Slid down the rainbow at 12:47 am  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
something wrong with my behaviour?SO SORRY about that!;( I didnt mean to do anything
-
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
|
something wrong with my behaviour?SO SORRY about that!;(
I didnt mean to do anything