| Friday, October 14, 2005 |
| Enlightenment |
Thanks for KK's kindness to teach my roommate and I. Well, actually Mandy and I also don't twig why Tony have to come and thank me when his look is that tired. ^^
They just left my room. Mandy and I know more about IT test now. We then washed clothes.
Now I feel a bit guilty. When Tony has worked for a whole night and hasn't slept, he still can read a book when KK was teaching us. 'If I don't read books, time will be spent on sleeping only.' OH MY GOD! Sleeping has always been my first priority in list. I wonder if I should alter my thought and spend more time on reading assigned reading and other extra books of my interest. Maybe I should minimize my time on playing and chatting with mum... I know I should find a better way of study.
Everytime KK and Tony also enlighten me something. |
Slid down the rainbow at 11:45 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|