Forever
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Thank you
Thank you dear Patsy sent me Stefanie's new album to me last night ^^

It's good to have finished ENG1310 personal essay last week. Anyone who wants to read my final draft can email me: argentite@gmail.com to get the copy. Surely for those who really want my essay must be my fans!! Thanks!!!

Now I started wroking for ENG1310 persuasive essay. It is a better work for me. I hope I can do better than last homework.

Tomorrow UGB222EA quiz 2. I've not revised any yet. I will make it tomorrow and tonight. God bless us!

June: I just read from newspaper that HA wanna attract nurses to stay in HA so she offers $70/hr to student nurse! Also, when eat buffet? Honey Honey~~~~

Sally: You are less bright than June. She can guess what it means exactly once she replied me! Anyway, thanks for your 'curious' call : >

Gotta finish the diary today.
Slid down the rainbow at 10:32 pm
3 Comments:
  • At Thu Oct 13, 05:55:00 pm, Blogger ~chingching~ said?/p>

    sally幾時都咁遲頓架啦~~~
    wakakkaaa~~~唔出奇喎~~~
    wakakaa!!!我同佢冇得比啦!wakkaa!
    anyway都要恭喜你見到d"貢"靚既野喎!~~
    kekeee~~but唔駛同我分享架!!!我心照!!!

    aiya~~~d$$點都唔會有我份架.......因為1讀呢個course就講明係冇錢俾番我地架~~~同埋我地d sch fee成8成幾都係hku space收哂...HA冇乜點收架咋~so HA already好好架喇~~~wakakaa~~~

    我聽日番2-5pm ja~~~keke~then night會sleep in quarter!sat去扮傷者+去hku做lab~~~

     
  • At Thu Oct 13, 09:23:00 pm, Blogger ~chingching~ said?/p>

    但我覺得好精彩喎!!!
    wakakakaa

     
  • At Thu Oct 13, 09:24:00 pm, Blogger manmag said?/p>

    咩你地咁架,有無理過我既感受啊?
    人地唔開心先話你知嘛...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation