| Monday, October 10, 2005 |
| Tired day |
It has been a long time since my last post. I'm very tired now, at home.
I left my dear school at 12:15 this afternoon and went to Kowloon Tong to meet my parents. Then we went to visit grandparents and had a tea. Arriving home, when I started to do my essay, my mother invited me to go to market with her. We arrived home at 5. I was very tired already. After that Dad asked me to help him set the computer. The setting ended at 8. I did nothing on my essay. But my hand is slightly bruised and my finger was cut by crab in dinner.
At this moment, I want to listen to Stefanie 'A Perfect Day'. Yet, I couldn't see dear Patsy online and Raymond doesn't have one in his hall. >_<.. sob sob
I'm not going to finish the essay by killing myself. ENG1310!! You kill me or I kill you!?
Just before typing this essay, I read a rubbish English entry. I feel nausea now. Someone please save me.
Never sleep after 1 anymore!
I'm so brave to try the IT test with Amy next Monday. God blesses us! |
Slid down the rainbow at 11:42 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|