oops, sorry that i forgot to visit u're diary for few days, that's why i didn't know u're inviting me to go dating with Kathy+U~~
Anyway I'm c'ming and looking forward to seeing you soon( it's been very long i've not seen u...) and of coz, THE END OF THE TORTURING+BLOODY EXAMS!!! Sem break!! I've gone mad about you!!!!
P.S. I always treat you very well as one of my best friends, whether or not my so-called 'honhon' is c'ming back~~ you know, there's no any relationship, strictly speaking^^
Guys, juz to deliver a msg to you all, 'MERRY X'MAS!!!' Miss you all soooo hell much too!!!
oops, sorry that i forgot to visit u're diary for few days, that's why i didn't know u're inviting me to go dating with Kathy+U~~
Anyway I'm c'ming and looking forward to seeing you soon( it's been very long i've not seen u...) and of coz, THE END OF THE TORTURING+BLOODY EXAMS!!! Sem break!! I've gone mad about you!!!!
P.S. I always treat you very well as one of my best friends, whether or not my so-called 'honhon' is c'ming back~~ you know, there's no any relationship, strictly speaking^^
Guys, juz to deliver a msg to you all, 'MERRY X'MAS!!!' Miss you all soooo hell much too!!!