Forever
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
A happy day
Today is a very happy day. I went shopping in Wan Chai Book City. Wow~ Such a nice place there. I spent almost 3 hours there. I love to read books there. It really widened my horizons. Though the saddest thing is that my book which I spent $230, costs only $28.9 there. I was a bit furious at that time!

Then we went to Causeway Bay. Keekee...it's a crowded place but the atmosphere is nice. I couldn't believe the scene happened last two weeks when the demonstation took place. It's so stunning.

In the evening I went to Tseung Kwan O to have dinner with grandmother, Aunt 5 and my parents. Luckily I could watch my drama on time when arriving home.

I was in a dilemma on the way home. My parents blamed me that I should not be irresponsible, which mean I should go to have tutorial tomorrow. But I know tomorrow would be a scarce chance for us to meet together. Also, probably it would be my last chance to sing K in 2005. I didn't know how to do. I knew that "mammy do that is all for my own good", yet my best friend- June, Patsy, Peggy, Max them all lure me to cancel the tutorial. "God save me please," I screamed in my heart. Finally, when I chose friendship and intended to ring my boss at 10, she contacted me! And she told me that she wanted to postpone the class to 2 Jan! Wow~~~what a great news for me! Thank God! You really love me! I love you too. You've been taking care of me and blessing me. So, tomorrow I will have negative income but very very positive earning in friendship with my best friendssssssss.

See you all tomorrow morning, at 10.30. I couldn't wait seeing you all. Goodnight~
Slid down the rainbow at 10:46 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation