| Saturday, August 12, 2006 |
|
我?在在上海, 一切很好,今天?有做甚麼, 只有听几??座,都很特?,我?得?里的同?都很好, 而且很照?我,我也?始?得路,我不打中文了, 太慢了!
Let me write in English now.
I've just received an email from English Department. I'm a part of SES!!!~ Sounds great, right?
Leave this web cafe first. Really disgusting ...for the smoke.
Thanks for your emails. ^^
See you all on 16th Aug @CUHK. |
Slid down the rainbow at 6:42 pm  |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
Hey are you still in Shanghai now? I feel like you are still there coz you are still busy with your programme r.. miss you much!
-
I arrived Hong Kong on 16th. But I'm terribly tired. I feel exhausted. Sometimes I don't know what I am doing... I hope I can go back to my original life very soon. Miss ya~ Thanks for your gift and postcard too!~
-
尋日,我同Annie、Kevin &Joe行中大,Kevin見到15號巴士,即刻話影低比Maggie睇呀!果刻,我為你感動... Kevin真係好好~
-
Kevin連這些小事都記得,真厲害! 但15號巴士在夜晚不是他開的--__--|||
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
|
Hey are you still in Shanghai now? I feel like you are still there coz you are still busy with your programme r.. miss you much!