Forever
Monday, September 11, 2006
Since I couldn't use my computer in my hall, I go to U lib to type this entry. Surely, I write in English because I dislike typing those Simplified Chinese characters * you may see my reply in comments in the old entry. They appear ugly to me. kaka...sorry for offending anyone here.

That is my insistence.

This morning I had triple lessons on ENG1330 which is a course about business writing. I think it's still fine. But sometimes I feel bored on the notes which I have read before. Jee is a friendly tutor. I hope to have fun lessons in the semester. Unfortunately I have to finish my first assignment for this course within this week. The work load of this semester is much heavier than the previous.

With my handicapped knowledge in many aspects, especially in computer skills, I couldn't fix my computer easily. I felt very sorry and even angry last night about it. Obviously I'm fine now. I will try to learn it this week. Sorry for being that bad these few days/nights.

I'm now trying to make the two Ma On Shan students to have their tutorial lessons together tomorrow. It would be great because I can save time on travelling there. Tonight must ring ring ring them.

Now I'm waiting for the "From... To ..." series lessons. Oh my god. Even though I've spent time on preparing it. I still feel diffident. My weakest link...LITERATURE

Finally I bought the book "An Inrtoduction to Sociolinguistics". Though it's quite expensive, more than $200. I still feel great because it would be the only book I have to buy in this semester. YEAH~~

Sorry Miu, tonight I couldn't have dinner with you. I promise I will go to your hall and cook dinner together soon. Alright?

"Alright" seems to be my hit word lately, at least, in these two weeks.
Slid down the rainbow at 3:34 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation