| Sunday, October 22, 2006 |
|
I was not going to say any bad or negative side of the place. It's just something objectively happening there. Why can't you see the issue from my perspective?
You love arguing with me. When I said I'm happy with my students' performance, you said that they pretend. You've never seen my students. How can you say that they pretend? Why can't you just share my happiness?
Tonight I am in a very bad mood. Everything accumlates. I cried. I want support. I am not as tough as you think. I'm in depression.
Turning back to the front, I've to behave well. And keep smiling. To prevent anyone notice about my change. To prevent anyone worrying about me.
Jie, I love you! And you love me too! Thank you for your forever support. |
Slid down the rainbow at 12:34 am  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Dearest Maggie, I am so sorry to hear that you are under depression. How can I show my care and support? Ring me whenever you feel like to ^^. Rebound fast please!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
|
Dearest Maggie, I am so sorry to hear that you are under depression. How can I show my care and support? Ring me whenever you feel like to ^^.
Rebound fast please!!