| Friday, October 27, 2006 |
|
It's really nice to keep in touch with my friends! When I checked my email tonight, I received a lot of replies from you all. Thank you for letting me know how you are getting on! It's really nice to know all those!! ^^
Even though many people say that technology loosen people's communication and relationship, I couldn't agree with that. It's technology which brings us a lot of convenience.
This morning Janice, Winnie and I did a number of crazy tasks in the Main Campus *for ENG3630. Well, what echoed in my mind is that the reason for a guy helping Winnie is because Winnie looks pretty. Well, you can see that pretty girls are always attractive and gets more advantages. That's why Frankie, who is Esmond's friend, didn't help me pick up those sheets on the floor today. It's very scientific. And one thing I really have to mention is that, one guy I "tested" this morning is my classmate in Communication class. Oh my god! Sounds very weird! Or looks very weird. Anyway, I've forgotten his department already. I just remember his face.
I've a question in my mind yesterday. Why did Conny wear skirts and boot yesterday? Can anybody solve this blur? I'm curious. :P
Home is where I can rest, I can share and I can gain weight. kaka... even though the last one is not appreciated.
It is so cosy when I was cold today :PP |
Slid down the rainbow at 10:51 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|