Forever
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Thank you Mr. Y. for having dinner with me and inspiring me on COM presentation. You're quite responsible for my homework. ^^

Generally I've finished almost all homework for this week. Yes, for this week only!

But I still have one presentation to go. >_<..

Tonight played a funny game with Mandy~ keke.. We're just too bored, so we couldn't skip any interesting moments. Anyway, 'she' deserves it. Who teaches her to be that kind and nice to everyone? Colour is added to the boring life through this monotonous practice.

Pray all the best for tomorrow's draw lot. Please don't give me Monday's chance... I've ENG1330 Presentation already. I couldn't afford one more.

Saturday no work? Then I should prepare for the presentation and proposal?

I love Prof. Gong's class! She's cute, just like a kind mother.
Slid down the rainbow at 11:38 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation