| Tuesday, November 28, 2006 |
|
I enjoyed doing my assignment 3 for ENG2850 last night. It was a really great experience. Though I know nothing about the reward of my endeavour, simply the grade? I learnt a lot from the assignment. I really love this feeling. Cool!
Now I'm working for my COM presentation paper, and I will probably spend two days on revising for Prof. Gong's exam. Well, actually, I'm stressed now. With the two grades in the field work report, I'm even more stressed. Oh my god! Relax Maggie!
I did quite poorly in today interview? Frankly, I've no idea about my performance, just hope to be alright.
Thanks Miu for cooking for me two consecutive nights. It's always nice to chat with Amy. You're really funny. I love the feeling of being DRIVERS! Kakaa Thank you Tina for lending me her bag~
There is a long long way to go.Labels: Work in progress |
Slid down the rainbow at 9:18 pm  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
It's my pleasure to cook for you! Work hard and don't be stressed. God bless!
-
So far I've finished COM that paper already. I have to work on Gong's exam. sob sob
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
|
It's my pleasure to cook for you!
Work hard and don't be stressed. God bless!