| Thursday, January 25, 2007 |
|
'to wish was to hope, and to hope was to expect.' -'Sense and Sensibility' by Jane Austen
Thanks for having such a cosy evening :P
Well, this semester I'm taking Prof. Gong's 'Discourse Analysis'. I think sometimes easy comprehension is enough for everyday use of language already. However, for more you know/learn, you will find it worse because you can understand too much. It seems to be a contradiction as everyone wants to know what others feel. By the way, Amy and I are really drivers; we feel exactly the same today during Prof. Gong's class.
It's thanksgiving that I've done something about my 'future' this morning. Thank you. It's really a desert of burden. And I somehow behaving the character in 'The Pilgrim's Progress', what a nightmare! *to think of ENG1650.
Prof. Jackson's homework- Project proposal as well as week assignment have never been touched. But I'm confident that tonight I can finish it.
I'm luckily appointed to be the presenter for next week. It's my pleasure to present to all of my dearest SES classmates.
It's so great that we SES students become closer and closer than ever. We'll be having a lot of time together, I hope I would be a good companion. ^^ |
Slid down the rainbow at 7:17 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|